Enrollment and Admissions
Richmond Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all privileges, programs and activities made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of color or national and ethnic origin in the administered programs. RCS is an independent, fully-accredited, board-governed Christian school.
Tuition and Fees Schedule (2018-2019 Academic School Year)
* The child at the highest grade level is considered the first child
For prices on more than 3 children please contact the school office
Tuition and Fees Schedule (2017-2018 Academic School Year)
*the child at the highest grade level is considered the first child Note: For prices on more than 4 children please contact the school office, 804-276-3193
*Curriculum fees cover all textbooks and instructional resources. This fee may be rolled into your monthly payments.
|New Student Fees (non-refundable)|
|Application fee (required with enrollment application)||$100 first child
$50 each additional child
|Registration fee (paid after acceptance)||$100 per child|
Tuition and Fee Payment
In an effort to keep tuition as affordable and manageable as possible, we provide three interest free payment options for tuition amounts.
- 10-month period (August-May)
- 11-month period (July-May)
- 12-month period (June-May)
- Tuition payments are made through FACTS Tuition Management via monthly payments by bank draft or credit card beginning in June, July, or August (depending upon the payment plan you select) and ending in May.
- Payments can be setup to draft/charge on the 5th, 12th, 20th, or 28th of the month.
- There is a one-time per year processing fee of $45 for the financing plan.
- Once enrolled, parents will receive an email with instructions inviting them to enroll in the FACTS system.
Paid in Full Discount
A 1.5% discount of TUITION will apply if all tuition and fees are paid in full by August 1. No discount on fees or books.